Now, be able to tell the difference, and the name and date and culture of the following: 










Excellent.  Now, all you need to do is remember 71 OTHER art pieces and know the name, date, culture, and sometimes author (when available) for those as well.  Oh, and also, here's 50 vocab words.  For dessert we'll be serving a wonderful portion of "read my mind" questions.  For example: 

Which of the following is more about the roles of females? 


 Yes, We ARE aware that ALL of these are females, and it is very confusing to have to pick which one is the MOST about the role of females.  But, we don't really care.  Thanks.  


Congratulations! We put you through as much pain as possible in the amount of time we were given.  You're free!!!!!! 

Well... actually I'm off to take this STUPID test in 30 min.  Wish me luck!!

3 Response to "Welcome Class, to ARTH 2720 Final exam."

  1. alesha says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. alesha says:

    I had to edit my post due to foul language. So here is my edited version:
    "Bahahaha! Good luck with that one! Sorry you must go through so much pain and agony. That teacher is a *witch*"
    xoxo

  3. Sarah says:

    All of those look the same to me.. That fat one looks pretty motherly