The other night we ended spending a majority of the night watching YouTube videos on Whitney Gudac's big screen tv.  YouTube rocks.  So here are some of the highlights of our night:

I suggested the following, but gotta give credit to my girl Lo Tru for showing me this gem.
Lakers Champions (I like it despite the fact its about the Lakers)

Landon Larsen suggested this one. Malk.

I believe Jason Fuller pulled this up, but I could be wrong:

Ryan McKoy's contribution:

Another suggestion of mine (also in my life because of Lori's genuis)

One of the boys, can't remember which one. Brawl.

Swagger Wagon

Cora wanted to watch this:

This wasn't something we watched that night, and everyone has seen it, but I love it.

And my girl CorScho showed me this cute boy:
I love YouTube.  Woot.

2 Response to "Ain't no party like a YouTube party"

  1. . says:

    im thinking that the asian kid has a booger. just an assumption.

  2. Kacee says:

    Peace an' blessin's. Peace an' blessin's. SHOOT!