2009-2010 School year

Decision : Move into Cambridge Court
Conclusion: Bad decision

Decision : Room with Corscho, Kelsinator, and Amberlina
Conclusion: Fantabulous decision

Decision: Leave door unlocked a lot
Conclusion: Bad decision

Decision: Go to Chris Jordan's house party which would lead to friendship the Kinghorn and Justin Timberlake..
Conclusion: Best decision ever

Decision: Take almost every class with Lo Tru.  
Conclusion: High on fun, low on sleep.  Perfect.

Decision: Add an apartment of boys on facebook because they seemed like fun people.
Conclusion: Seemed good, was actually a bad decision.  Well, at least it took a turn for the worst.

Decision: Going to Vegas with Lori.  
Conclusion: Can you say best weekend of ALL time?!

Decision: Stealing a whole tub of Aggie Ice Cream from the Social Center of Cambridge Court.
Conclusion: The pounds will be worth it.

Decision: Talking to her roommates Corie and Kelsie on facebook after having moved home and wishing we were all in the same room.
Conclusion: Not really working, but it's numbing the pain some.

Decision: Not seeing my good friend Kacee Cambron much 2nd semester.
Conclusion: Heart is breaking.

Decision: Going to Aggie Basketball games.
Conclusion: Full of interesting events.  Definitely a good time though.

Decision: Letting Carlie Pennington feed me.
 Conclusion: Very, very smart. 

Decision: to introduce "Oh my goodness, Jonas." to my roommates.
Conclusion: Great success.  Kelsie said it in her sleep even.  Boo ya.

Decision: Learn how to play Free Cell
Conclusion: Queen of Nerdy Addiction.  yeah.  

Decision: Having an open house for Corie's birthday. 
Conclusion: Got to see Layne Dance... so basically great decision.  

Decision: Writing things on this list that none of the people are in the joke actually read my blog.  
Conclusion: makes no sense, but I'm doing it regardless.

Decision: Moving back to Vernal...
Conclusion: Undecided.

Decision: To stop writing this and go to bed so I can wake up and get my Smart teeth out.
Conclusion: boring, responsible, and lame.  


Brief Summary. 
Logan, Ut. + Utah State University + Awesome people
= my awesome life that I just had to leave behind. 
Well... on to adventures in V-town.








4 Response to ""What a Jewel""

  1. alesha says:

    Goodbye smart teeth--hello dumb head. For reals. The things that will come out of your mouth after you get those teeth out! I'm jealous I'm not there to witness. Just a little sample:

    Alesha after wisdom teeth: "I HAVE A CAREBEAR BANDAID!"-Proceed to tell everyone and text all my friends this. "Can I go shopping?"-me, "NO. You are going home."-doctor, "Mom, I don't care what he says, we're going shopping."-really loud "whisper" in front of my dr.

    Ross after wisdom teeth: "THAT was soo cool! I feel so cool! Can I get all my teeth out? I feel awesome! Can you pull out more teeth? THAT WAS AMAZING! I want to get my teeth out all the time!"

    Now I'm excited to hear what you had to say!

  2. This is so great.

    I miss you already.

    Hope things went ok with the teeth.

    I knew I left someone off my list on my blog. Don't hate me. You have now been added.

    Again, I miss you.

  3. Kaitlyn says:

    Alesha. I feel like I was kind of boring. I'll post about it though.

    Car. You know I wouldn't hate you. I didn't even notice actually. I'm glad to be on the list now, however.

  4. Kacee says:

    I heart you.