Sometimes, I feel like I am always listening to awesome adventures of friends of mine, and after the adventures turn south I always hear about the post-adventure drama and pain.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being the shoulder to cry on, but sometimes it DOES get a little tiring and my own life seems so BORING in comparison.  The way I see it, I should just become a shrink so that I can continue doing what I do but maybe, just maybe, I could make a living off of it!
Disclaimer: Kaitlyn loves her current major, and is not seriously considering becoming a psychiatrist. 

3 Response to "My New Future"

  1. . says:

    you better love your major.. or i would have issues with you.. and just might have to come all the way to vernal to slap you into art shape again. lol

  2. You are the best shrink ever. I think it's mostly your calming influence.

    Come visit me this summer. Between Kacee and me we'll keep you extremely entertained.

    I'm glad your wisdom teeth experience is behind you.

    Loves!!!

  3. Kacee says:

    I'm not sure how I feel about this post. I'm rather frightened that it is aimed at me...