This girl is definitely a favorite.  

She is always there for me and makes me laugh like no one else does.

Rachelle Rose Hadlock and Whitney Norton are responsible for my survival of senior year.

No one is as caring or genuinely friendly.  

I wish everyday that I could be like her.  

When we hang out we just sit and talk because that's all the entertainment I need. 


None of our conversations really make sense.  They consist of noises. 

Everyone loves Shelly.

She was supposed to be a black girl.  Something went wrong. 

She has been through so much and it has only made her stronger. :) 


I am SO lucky to have her in my life and she's definitely a best friend!

Happy Birthday Shelly!! 
(Technically tomorrow April 12)

1 Response to "Rachelle Rose Hadlock"

  1. . says:

    i like her.
    happy birthday to her lovely face.