BAHAHAA.  I just pulled the funniest joke on my 2nd cousin.  

Lori informed him that I got a boyfriend 2 weeks ago and that things had gotten out of control between me and the boyfriend AND she had even found condoms in my possession.  Brandon was so worried about me and called me ( I was with Lori the whole time) and I brought up the fact that I had a boyfriend and that he was smokin' hott.  He got so worried and even talked to Lori about driving up to Logan to talk me into correcting my ways.  

We told him it was all a joke, but now he is upset with us.  I've gotta admit though, It was 

HILARIOUS.

3 Response to "April Fools"

  1. . says:

    oh brandon.. i wish he could just laugh about it.. geez!

  2. alesha says:

    Bahahahah Kaitlyn, I LOVE this :)

  3. Kayde says:

    pahaha! Poor Brandon