Welcome. 
You have traveled back in time to the year 2008.  A young girl has just graduated from Uintah High School and has decided to take her adventures to an equally cold and more awesome place called Utah State University. 

This is a very exciting turn of events for the young Kaitlyn, considering she had senioritis 97% of her senior year... and some in her junior year as well.  She is not alone in her journey to USU, however. 

A good friend, Tenille Collett is also venturing into a new and unknown world... also known as Merrill Hall. 

The girls have just receieved the list of their new roommates for the 2008-2009 school year.  Kaitlyn's list is as follows:

Merrill Hall 115:
Kacee Cambron (to live in the same room of the apt)
Candace Clark
Jessica Harvey (goes by Ivy)
Malena Eads
Shaina Aullman

After some facebook stalking Kaitlyn realized that a bond would soon form between herself and this Kacee Cambron person.

(First of all, Hello.  Her birthday is March 30, 1990.  The day after my birth.  wow.)

Little did she know, she would be rooming with someone who would soon become one of her best friends. 



Kacee Cambron... ladies and gentleman.
Reasons why she rocks:


She likes to do random stuff wif me.


We would always find ourselves going to bed at 1:30 at the earliest, for no specific reason.


She has a great passion for milk, just like me.


She is HILARIOUS.  We laugh and laugh and laugh.


We went through some INTERESTING experiences as roommates.
Thank goodness she was there.


She likes food.  Just like me.
She introduced me to Cake-in-a-cup! Glorious.

(we're old cat ladies.  Note: the cat clock from Pinocchio)

There are so so so many others.  I could spend all day on this post.

My Bestie!
Happy birthday,
Even if our birthdays were a little while ago :) haha.
Love you girl.  I don't know what I'd do without you. 

Disclaimer: Kaitlyn does not worship Housing Gods, but just felt it a funny way to describe how lucky she was to be roomed with KC.

1 Response to "The Housing Gods Were Good to Me."

  1. Kacee says:

    Alright girl, this made my whole life. I don't think you understand. You're my favorite. :) :) :)
    LOVE YOU.

    Oh, and you do too worship the Housing Gods! I remember that shrine you had in your closet... Baha.

    GIVE THAT TO ME!