In the Summer I am lucky enough to have two... yes TWO... bomb jobs.  I work for Smokey and at the Rec facility. 
You think I like tie dye?


Most people call it the Rec center but I have stopped calling it that.  It all started when I was giving tours of the building right when it opened...

I finished one tour and then I went to get the next group.  I was being all hyper and friendly and I said, "Alright! let's go see this thing!" One of the ladies in the group said, "Uh, you mean lets go tour this FACILITY?" baha. And ever since I have called it a facility.

Annnnyway.  I have this awesome non-friend Sarah that I work with at the facility.  We are pretty much hilarious and just laugh until we cry the entire time we work together. 
(picture from web camera we take membership photos with)
The first summer I worked there we saved up every receipt.  We even stole other people's receipts.  Oh, the awesome thing about these receipts was that the machine didn't cut them completely when it printed them so if you didn't give them away it left you with long strands of them hooked together.  Being the master minds that we are we decided to give them a little good-bye present when we left V town.

The results of our months of planning.  3 months of receipts.

Partner in crime Surrah.  More of a side-kick really. 

It was Jeff's office.

Me trying to be sneaky.

And then Surrrah started working mornings.  Tear.

1 Response to "uhh... you mean FACILITY"

  1. Sarah says:

    Hey! Quiet you. I just couldnt stand those kids asking for change any longer. You after working your whole life giving out ping-pong paddles it wears you down. I think I know how to solve this.

    Kaitlyn- Director of Sales
    Sarah- Assistant to the Regional Manager