Goodbye couch potato... enter computer-chair potato.

My roommates and I decided not to pay for cable this year.  I was just thinking about how I still keep up on my favorite tv shows by watching them online.  It is really convenient to watch tv online because you can do it on your own time (for the most part).

Shows I watch religiously,















Lori (wow she's becoming a celebrity on my blog) recently introduced me to



and I like it so much I'm going to have to catch up on previous episodes

and  then there is



I can't keep up with Friends because its..well.. over.  But it's still a favorite.




2 Response to "Computer Chair Potato"

  1. have you ever watched community on NBC? It's only awesome!! I even think I like it better than the office.. better then this season of the office for sure!

  2. Kaitlyn says:

    I hadn't seen it, but I checked it out because you gave it such a good recommendation. I really like it