This weekend I went to VEGAS with my dear friend Lori Truman.  I had more fun than I have in a long time!  I don't know if its just the people that I met... but I loved every single person that I met all weekend.  They know how to make you feel like you've known them your whole life.  Vegas must have something in their water... well their bottled water. :) That's ONE thing that Vernal has thats better is the tap water.

Things that I love about Vegas....


It's a beautiful thing.

Also, SUNSHINE!!

The lights of Vegas.  I was speechless. 

When we somehow found the one and only dirt road in ALL of Vegas while delivering flowers.  Poor Precilla (Lori's car) had never seen such territory. 

The strip... of COURSE.

My bearded Valentine on the strip (new friend John picked him out for me)

Wrestling masks with matching championship belt.  Clearly...
Meeting Lori's parents! It's always fun to meet friend's parents and Lori's were so nice and kind enough to let me crash at their place! :)

I already mentioned this... but NEW FRIENDS!

Getting to hang out with my 2nd cousin Brandon and chatting with his grandma Carol at church.

Eating at the infamous Dell Taco and only staying for about... I don't know...
2 1/2 hours! love.

Hot tubbing and NOT having to run from the frigid temperatures in order to keep all of my limbs.

Getting to share my love of JUST BUNCHES
with my new friends!

Crazy boy- Love letters

Home-made tacos... with JUST enough cheese.

Some other things I now appreciate more...



Where's my Mountain Blast? you ....uh...



Necessities for the lifetime spent in the car from Logan to sin city.

I had so much fun! It was sad to come back to cold and familiar Logan.  Thanks to Lori and her awesome parents and friends for the amazing trip! It was a blast!


3 Response to "She's Back!"

  1. Jacque says:

    Kaitlyn your the best thanks for coming down to visit Lori's home town she is very proud of it and loves to show it off. We were glad to have you,come back any time. Yes and her friends are soooo much fun we love them tooo.

  2. . says:

    im gonna say it.. "you uhh BLASTARD!!!"
    Im speechless.. you make me proud with all of this stuff. Im so glad you were a good sport to meet a ton of strangers! freak! i love that you can appreciate all the small things like everything you mentioned in this post.

    im craving bdubs right now....

  3. Kayla says:

    k first i have to say..i didnt know what your blog was called..on loris side thingy it just says "my life"...but i saw the title of the post "shes back" and peed my pants a little and said yes please.
    Made my day, im so glad you came! Oh my gosh, and that you appreciate all the little stuff we do. your amazing, please come back.
    also i love that i know about the creepy boy letter
    and BLASTARD. holy poo.
    So much fun! I love this post to pieces..can you tell? haha.