you know, The look!

Dissapproving looks from strangers when the elevator doors open to reveal you doing a full on headstand.

The Look that you get when you do a cartwheel in the middle of Wingers in a mean game of Truth or Dare.

The way workers look at you when you've been hanging out in the fast food restaurant for hours.

I was too excited to notice, but we PROBABLY got The Look on Odysea (a little kid ride) at Lagooon.  We were so excited we just couldn't hold it in!

You know, The Look that you get at a Keith Urban concert when everyone is sitting but you are standing up making up actions to the words.

The way that people react when something that is not SUPPOSED to be funny causes you inappropriate laughter.  yep.  That's The Look.

Sudden outbursts of the need to bust a move might just earn you The Look. 

BYU fans will give you The Look if you sit (stand really) right in the middle of their student section SCREAMING for the Aggies :)

The best of The Look was when I worked at the rec center and was really excited about something and was punching the air.  Right after I looked to the left and noticed that a customer had been there the entire time and gave me one of the BEST looks I have ever experienced.

Speaking of the rec center, I got The same Look from the person who corrected me when I said, "Let's go see this thing" at the start of a tour.  Apparently it's a FACILITY.  My BAD.

Regardless of HOW The Look is obtained, It might just result in the best moments of your life.  The Look will pick me up when I'm down. Friendships are created and strengthened by The Look.  Now, if you really LOVE yourself, stop reading this and GET SOME! (looks, sicko.)

Let me know if you have any more EPIC bonding experiences with me and The Look, or just one-on-one with you and The Look

p.s. You're probably sick of those two words after reading this.  Sorry :)

2 Response to "The Look."

  1. alesha says:

    Bahaha ODYSEA!!!!! One of the best moments of MY LIFE! Oh, and I totally agree with all of this. Andrew and I get The Look whenever we go out in public. Andrew thinks its funny to hold hands straight up in the air because "that's how the spanish do it" and I've come to find out that most people don't approve...OR when I'm doing my redneck dance in front of the donuts at Wal-Mart. Even Andrew gave me The Look on that one.

  2. Sarah says:

    I belive I am a result-friend of 'the look'

    Mrs. Putnams class? Good 'ol days