Yes, you guessed it. I, Kaitlyn Michelle Sprouse the third (okay, I made that part up because my name didn't sound cool enough) will be reaching the ripe old age of TWENTY. Yes... that is correct.  I have almost been alive for TWO decades. 

But, you know what is even more incredible? The fact that one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Kacee Cambron is turning two zero the VERY NEXT DAY.  You heard it here first people.

Last year we were both in Vernal, Utah over the birthday phenomenon. McKenna made Kacee and I both our own home-made gifts.  It was so fun! Then when we came back Carlie Pennington bought us cute baloons and birthday crowns.  Yaay for number 19.  What is in hold for the last month of my teenage life? We will find out.  I expect great things.

2 Response to "Double Decker Decade"

  1. I don't know if I can top the crowns and balloons... I'll have to start plotting...

  2. . says:

    OMG>>. one week left to be careless? we need to find a mcdonalds that has a plaything in it.. and crawl through the tunnels and stuff.. and take a dump in the pool of balls.. because then one day looking back and telling the story we will clearly get weird reactions and you can just say, "pshhht.. dudes, i was a teenager.. no bigggy"