So I was watching Cake Boss last night, 
This guy totally made a replica of his wife.... cake style!
Made me think of my Mookeensta.
MY little sister is headed straight for TLC.  She already has some SWEET cake skills!

Happy Birthday Mookenna!
(Yes, she made her own cake.  We told her we would make her one but she wanted to make it)
Happy Anniversary 
Keith and Lori!


 McKenna and our cute neighbors made this awesome cake for their anniversary! 
They used Fondant and everything! It was way impressive.  
Note the Fondant roses and vines.

and remember Hailey's specially made birthday cake?

 The girl has skills!
Happy Birthday to my adorable little Kenna!
and Happy 24th Anniversary to the 'rents!

 

2 Response to "Future Miss TLC"

  1. . says:

    For a moment i was like holy awesome my name is on that cake, awwwww how sweet of you to make me a cake. but then i realize Sister Sprouse and i share the same name.. and im not dating anyone by the name of Keith. dang. lol

  2. Kacee says:

    Oh little Kenna...
    I still have those precious gifts that the little darling gave me for my birthday. She is a domestic goddess, I'm telling you!
    Love you McKenna! :)