Christmas Break.  One whole month of no school.  A few people have called me out on being "anti-social." I am not trying to disagree with that fact, because most of that time I spent at home with my family instead of out with people my age.  Call me crazy, but I enjoyed my Christmas Break all the same.  (Wow, I might as well move to a nursing home, eh?) I love my family.  My sisters are my best friends! I mean, look how beautiful these little gems are!



(The picture on the top left has my baby cousin with McKenna haha.  It's hard to get a picture of her not blinking :D)

I might be just a little biased, but my sisters are lookers! 


Hailey 
Hailey was my arch nemesis growing up, although I must say I was smarter about my tactics than she was.  We would both get into trouble for doing the exact same thing, and I would go in my room and listen to her continue to argue with my mom.  She always ended up with the harsher punishment, which I absolutely loved.  She threw a wood easter egg at my head though, so it was pretty even.  



Right before I left for college the first time Hailey and I created a super bond.  We were idiots for not getting along for so long, because we are the same person.  She is someone that I can tell everything that is going on in my life.  She is a crazy fool.... I can't see how anyone could talk to this girl and not fall into instant love.  For example:




  Irresistible.  


Jamie

This gorgeous lady has the whole Vernal Middle School male population drooling.  All the men want her, but she doesn't want anything to do with them.  Or so we thought...

This last week I got a text message from Thing 1 (Hailey) that read, and I quote:

Jamie likes a boy! 

This was HUGE! I had been trying to get this information out of the girl for soooooo long! I have no idea who this boy is.... but he must be a big deal for this information to emerge from Jamie.  She's like a vault, baby, locked down.

..... And I got her to take a crazy picture with me.  It's like a right of passage in the Sprouse House.


McKenna 

This girl.  I have often been accused of playing favorites in the little sister world... but sometimes I just cannot help it.  Since the beginning of this girls life she has been hilarious and awesome.  Especially when it comes to taking pictures.  At one point I had a photo album that was titled "The photogenic life of McKenna Sprouse." The most prized possession of said album is as follows

  

but also includes THIS

 
  and This
 

Although you might not know it from her pictures, this girl is sooo smart! She memorized all of the articles of faith before she was 8 years old! She is also one of the most giving people I have ever known.  Thats right people EVER KNOWN.  She knows the birthdays of everyone in my family (something I didn't know at her age) and she makes a hand made present for each persons birthday and for other holidays such as Valentines Day and Christmas.  

She is just hilarious.  I was calling my mom back the other day and McKenna picked up the phone.  My mom was busy so we talked for about an hour.  She kept giving me a play by play of exactly what she was doing at the moment, including counting every single step that she took on the way to her room.  (so she could clean it and go to Subway for lunch) haha.  It made me miss home.  


Moral of the Story
Call me crazy for staying home and hanging out at home for the month of Christmas break.  I don't care.  Why go out when you have 3 of your best friends at home who will love you no matter what? I know this is sounding all warm and fuzzy and super cheese, but I don't care.  I love these girls! 

4 Response to "My Seeesters"

  1. This is so so great. I love it.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Ah, how sweet...and you do have incredible sisters and you are so lucky to have such a great bond with them...

  3. Unknown says:

    your sisters are BEAUTIFUL!

  4. Kacee says:

    They love me. All of them.
    ...Right? LOL.

    But you can definitely tell little Miss Photogenic that I still have the gift she gave me for my birthday last year! :)

    Love you Kaitl.